One of a parent’s worst nightmares is finding out their child has been charged with a crime.  In New Jersey, if your child is under 18 years of age and has been accused of committing an act that would be considered a crime if committed by an adult, then your child will be required to appear in Juvenile Court.  In some cases, based upon the offense charged, you child may be taken into custody and held in a juvenile facility commonly known as Juvenile Shelter or Juvenile Detention.

It is not only in your best interests but also your child’s best interests to consult with an attorney if your child is charged with a juvenile crime.  The Law Office of Thomas V. Campo has handled hundreds of juvenile matters throughout the State of New Jersey.

There is never a more pivotal time in the life of a child than when he or she is on the verge of becoming an adult.  Perhaps your child exercised bad judgment and got in trouble with the law.  Perhaps your child got involved with the wrong crowd and became addicted to one of the many dangerous drugs available today.  Regardless of the issue, call the Law Office of Thomas V. Campo to discuss the matter in confidence and find out the options for you and your child today.

The goals of the Court in Juvenile Matters are twofold – rehabilitation and accountability.  If you or a loved one are dealing with a situation involved with a child charged with an act of Juvenile Delinquency you need someone on your side who, not only as an attorney with over 20 years of criminal experience, but also as a parent of children himself, understands the dynamic of the Juvenile Courts and the dynamic of the child.

The consequences of a being convicted for a juvenile crime can have lasting effects on your child – not only on his or her self-esteem but on their entire outlook on life.  Unlike many law offices, Mr. Campo will personally and confidentially discuss your matter with you and will personally handle your case from beginning to end.

Call the Law Offices of Thomas V. Campo 24/7 at (732) 691-3427 for a free consultation!